By Invitation Only

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I’m so fortunate. The girl next to me and I have the same cover driver helping us again this year. Third year. He’s awesome!! He will take as many stops as we want to give him. He’s super hyper and runs. lol.

E

el blanco

I’m so fortunate. The girl next to me and I have the same cover driver helping us again this year. Third year. He’s awesome!! He will take as many stops as we want to give him. He’s super hyper and runs. lol.

load him up!
here, you will be within 5 miles of these 3 anyway

oldngray

nowhere special
Nope. Missed that one, oh, and no amazon delivery either. I got a package early this morning already. It was on the porch. It was USPS. they are delivering packages in the mornings, then coming back in the afternoon with mail.
Might be a different guys delivering the USPS packages and letters.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
When I was working for this outfit, I admit, I found it hard to get into the holiday spirit because of the hours I worked during peak. Different story now. The wife is getting into it this year even moreso than normal. She puts up a little mini city. Doesn't do it every year, but this year she is going all out. Here is a pic of the city so far.
IMG_1483.JPG

There is actually a pool table under there somewhere. Hey, maybe I can find a miniature PC for the city. lol. She also collects Santa figures, that's them over by the fireplace. What you can't see on the left is her music box collection. Sigh. All I can think of now is how I'm going to get this stuff back up into the attic.:sad-very:

oldngray

nowhere special
When I was working for this outfit, I admit, I found it hard to get into the holiday spirit because of the hours I worked during peak. Different story now. The wife is getting into it this year even moreso than normal. She puts up a little mini city. Doesn't do it every year, but this year she is going all out. Here is a pic of the city so far.
View attachment 168190
There is actually a pool table under there somewhere. Hey, maybe I can find a miniature PC for the city. lol. She also collects Santa figures, that's them over by the fireplace. What you can't see on the left is her music box collection. Sigh. All I can think of now is how I'm going to get this stuff back up into the attic.:sad-very:
You need a train running around in there.