By Invitation Only

E

el blanco

Nope. Missed that one, oh, and no amazon delivery either. I got a package early this morning already. It was on the porch. It was USPS. they are delivering packages in the mornings, then coming back in the afternoon with mail.

USPS here is working every Sunday, delivering only Amazon packages.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Looking at the district missed report this morning like
92A32DC7-75FC-46A5-B150-F27E91242758.gif

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
Looking at the district missed report this morning like
Over the years, there were maybe 1 or 2 days where my hub got into gridlock. You literally couldnt make a trailer movement till someone on the other side of the yard moves. Normally happens during "peak week" My son is a shifter and he told me the hub has already gotten to that point. Last week.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Over the years, there were maybe 1 or 2 days where my hub got into gridlock. You literally couldnt make a trailer movement till someone on the other side of the yard moves. Normally happens during "peak week" My son is a shifter and he told me the hub has already gotten to that point. Last week.
Time to sell my ups stock before we ruin Xmas.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Holy :censored2: how do some people survive without diagrams? Someone asked me which subs are on sale at local grocery store on Fridays. Me- all full subs are $4.99. Her-does that include the meatball subs. Me-ALL subs. Her- does that include the steak sub. Me—ALL subs.