By Invitation Only

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
If it doesn’t slow down, will we turn customers away? Or just not guarantee anything and take their money? I mean, we already enacted surcharges for this week, and crap ain’t getting delivered.
I don't see how we can keep accepting endless volume. It's just not possible. We're 3 days in and talking about single divisions having more missed than the entire company had just 2 weeks ago.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I don't see how we can keep accepting endless volume. It's just not possible. We're 3 days in and talking about single divisions having more missed than the entire company had just 2 weeks ago.

You, even in your wildest dreams, couldn't imagine how happy I am that I don't have to deal with that crap anymore.

I seriously wish you guys all the best, but it will be bad.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I have the solution.

B6011D44-3B55-4256-A703-0D9B09F90447.jpeg

rod

Retired 23 years
If it doesn’t slow down, will we turn customers away? Or just not guarantee anything and take their money? I mean, we already enacted surcharges for this week, and crap ain’t getting delivered.

Isn't that more or less the way UPS has been operating for a number of years now with all the exceptions they allow?