By Invitation Only

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
If it doesn’t slow down, will we turn customers away? Or just not guarantee anything and take their money? I mean, we already enacted surcharges for this week, and crap ain’t getting delivered.
Every driver should be out there 13.75 hours. Get er' DONE!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
And then when the contract comes "LOOK! THEY'RE ONLY TRYING TO HIDE MONEY!!!!"

You know that, you even do it to get me going.
I'm only curious as to just how much they'd be willing to pump into it. Because let's be realistic online shopping isn't slowing down anytime soon.

How much does the company want to spend on a division that while not the most profitable is the face of the company as a whole.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
If it doesn’t slow down, will we turn customers away? Or just not guarantee anything and take their money? I mean, we already enacted surcharges for this week, and crap ain’t getting delivered.
Just don't guarantee stuff. Good lord it always sucks at the beginning of peak. Everyone just needs to calm down

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I'm only curious as to just how much they'd be willing to pump into it. Because let's be realistic online shopping isn't slowing down anytime soon.

How much does the company want to spend on a division that while not the most profitable is the face of the company as a whole.
It's not even that, how much are they willing to spend on infrastructure we only really need 4 weeks a year.

oldngray

nowhere special

UPS wants to be a tech and logistics company. Delivering packages doesn't sound as sexy to the bean counters.