By Invitation Only

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Yea...I got it...lol
gifko_03.gif

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Somebody remind me not to go into those "Woe is me the company is going under" threads anymore.
Good god what a bunch of negative Nacy's. You would think it was the end of the world, not the first week of peak. I've already been out twice driving and will probably be driving all peak. Stop crying

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
Somebody remind me not to go into those "Woe is me the company is going under" threads anymore.
Good god what a bunch of negative Nacy's. You would think it was the end of the world, not the first week of peak. I've already been out twice driving and will probably be driving all peak. Stop crying
Company must be desperate if they turned to you for help.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
If it makes you mad. I'll be sure to tag you in every one.

oldngray

nowhere special
Alabama got into the playoff. It was one of those you might as well flip a coin choices. I am curious to hear them explain their reasoning though. 2 teams from the SEC when most of the conference was fairly weak this year plus the horrible off conference schedules.