By Invitation Only

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Geezuuus. People really need to stop over thinking things.
I mean I agree overdoing it could be bad but just use some common sense.

And her rules are terrible. #1 don't tickle if your can't talk. My daughter does a fine job with non verbal communication. Just the other day I was tickling her tummy. She was literally grabbing my hand and pulling it back down to her tummy when I would stop. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say she liked it.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I mean I agree overdoing it could be bad but just use some common sense.

And her rules are terrible. #1 don't tickle if your can't talk. My daughter does a fine job with non verbal communication. Just the other day I was tickling her tummy. She was literally grabbing my hand and pulling it back down to her tummy when I would stop. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say she liked it.
Next they’ll say blowing on your baby’s stomach is wrong.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Alabama got into the playoff. It was one of those you might as well flip a coin choices. I am curious to hear them explain their reasoning though. 2 teams from the SEC when most of the conference was fairly weak this year plus the horrible off conference schedules.
Their reasoning? Bama lost one game to a top ten team. Who happened to be their biggest rival.

Ohio state got shelled by a middle of the pack big 10 team.

I would honestly be surprised if there was much discussion at all.

upschuck

Their reasoning? Bama lost one game to a top ten team. Who happened to be their biggest rival.

Alabama is their darling child. They really finished 3rd in the conference.

oldngray

nowhere special

Zero quality wins for Alabama is the problem. Very weak schedule.