By Invitation Only

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Georgia is dangerous. Their game against Oklahoma should be pretty good. But I don't see Alabama beating Clemson.
Give Saban a month to prepare and he's got a chance against about anyone. I think he called Kirby up after auburn beat them and gave him the formula to beat them. That's why Georgia won.

upschuck

No conference does. They all want that money from the conference championship game.

Take the Big ten this year.

If Wisconsin has to play penn state Ohio state Michigan state during the regular season would we be talking them and playoff?

I'm gonna guess not but with the current format all they had to do was be better than one of those teams for one night and bam in.
Bama couldn't do it.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck

D4D95873-00E7-4A04-81D0-5BBE5F91C416.gif

upschuck

No conference does. They all want that money from the conference championship game.

Take the Big ten this year.

If Wisconsin has to play penn state Ohio state Michigan state during the regular season would we be talking them and playoff?

I'm gonna guess not but with the current format all they had to do was be better than one of those teams for one night and bam in.
SEC plays cupcakes late in season, even pro-sec ESPN says it is a second bye week.