By Invitation Only

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Ohio state is probably the most dangerous team in the country. At times they can be the best team in the country. Problem is they didn't bother showing up against a slightly above average opponent.

Oh and then questionably getting in last yeah then getting killed didn't help I'm sure.
Past couple years they haven’t showed up for big prime time games either.....

oldngray

nowhere special
Ohio state is probably the most dangerous team in the country. At times they can be the best team in the country. Problem is they didn't bother showing up against a slightly above average opponent.

Oh and then questionably getting in last yeah then getting killed didn't help I'm sure.

Very young team that is getting better every week. They should be very dangerous next year. They got killed by so many players from last year going to the NFL.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
A&M is probably their best win. LSU was over rated.
Tells me how much college football you've seen this year.

A&M is probably the worst win of that group.

Listen I'm not arguing bama is the best team in the country but they've showed enough to be one of the top 4. And like Tebow blasted before this weekend probably deserved to be in over Wisconsin even if they won.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
AFCFC838-AC02-4170-92B7-8B9740EAA5EC.gif

oldngray

nowhere special

Listen I'm not arguing bama is the best team in the country but they've showed enough to be one of the top 4. And like Tebow blasted before this weekend probably deserved to be in over Wisconsin even if they won.

Tebow really doesn't like Wisconsin. They aren't a great team but very fundamentally sound. Still easily a top 10 team.

upschuck

SEC Network saying an sec team deserves to be in, shocking.

oldngray

nowhere special
SEC Network saying an sec team deserves to be in, shocking.

I watched a little of it on ESPN. I had to change the channel when they brought in Finebaum. According to him they picked the 4 best teams regardless of records or who they played. Nothing but a popularity contest. But kept politics out of it of course.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Because they play cupcakes to pad?
No conference does. They all want that money from the conference championship game.

Take the Big ten this year.

If Wisconsin has to play penn state Ohio state Michigan state during the regular season would we be talking them and playoff?

I'm gonna guess not but with the current format all they had to do was be better than one of those teams for one night and bam in.