By Invitation Only

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Wow where to start....No what happened is you got drunk and started being a dick for absolutely no reason other than I wasn't coming around enough for your liking. Because guess what... I've got :censored2: to do. Sure I pop in just to read so I know what's going on when I do come back and have time to post. No one here cared if I didn't respond right away. It boils down to everytime you get drunk you find someone to be an ass to.....Guess what, I'm not willing to turn around the next day and pretend it doesn't happen. All you had to do was man up and say sorry for being a dick. But no, you carry on like it's my fault.

@Bonbon, it looks as though you just learned a valuable lesson about the level of loyalty in NF2.

Stick around here.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Once again......

end.jpg

Bonbon

Well behaved women rarely make history
@Bonbon, it looks as though you just learned a valuable lesson about the level of loyalty in NF2.

Stick around here.
I never stuck around fluff cuz if him. Many great people there, I don't know anyone here. I think it's ridiculous that one even has to choose where to post.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I never stuck around fluff cuz if him. Many great people there, I don't know anyone here. I think it's ridiculous that one even has to choose where to post.

You weren't around for the Great Meltdown. It was epic. All the ones since then are really just minor tremors.

Hopefully once he makes his mark in the world with his one million posts, it will fade away.

Bonbon

You weren't around for the Great Meltdown. It was epic. All the ones since then are really just minor tremors.

Hopefully once he makes his mark in the world with his one million posts, it will fade away.
Who was involved in the great melt down?

Bonbon

Basically everybody who posts in here
But you're one of the ones who posts in both threads, without getting grief. Not that I care, like I said I'm a grown woman I'll post where I like but was just curious nonetheless. I've heard mention of this melt down but never knew who was involved. I'm assuming just a drunken night of blow ups

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
But you're one of the ones who posts in both threads, without getting grief. Not that I care, like I said I'm a grown woman I'll post where I like but was just curious nonetheless. I've heard mention of this melt down but never knew who was involved. I'm assuming just a drunken night of blow ups

@FrigidFTSup is management scum, and as a result thinks he is "special."

Don't worry yourself about him at all.