By Invitation Only

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
But you're one of the ones who posts in both threads, without getting grief. Not that I care, like I said I'm a grown woman I'll post where I like but was just curious nonetheless. I've heard mention of this melt down but never knew who was involved. I'm assuming just a drunken night of blow ups

It's kind of a long story that had been brewing for a while.

And more than just alcohol was involved.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
But you're one of the ones who posts in both threads, without getting grief. Not that I care, like I said I'm a grown woman I'll post where I like but was just curious nonetheless. I've heard mention of this melt down but never knew who was involved. I'm assuming just a drunken night of blow ups
Different atmosphere in each. I like it in here because everybody who posts in here is like the original gang from when I started in fluff. Have been joking around with this group for a while, but you can still have a serious conversation without worrying. There's only 2 or 3 in Fluff I can say I know more than a few things about.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
It's kind of a long story that had been brewing for a while.

And more than just alcohol was involved.
5C2DF178-CED0-4927-8567-3231DDFFDF50.png

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Now as for me I bust balls all over the place

Try and run me off

Bonbon

Well behaved women rarely make history
Different atmosphere in each. I like it in here because everybody who posts in here is like the original gang from when I started in fluff. Have been joking around with this group for a while, but you can still have a serious conversation without worrying. There's only 2 or 3 in Fluff I can say I know more than a few things about.
Well be warned if you talk to me you'll be on his :censored2: list. Lol