By Invitation Only

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I still remember a woman’s face when I brought the Barbie power wheels Jeep the year we failed, on the 26th. I know last minute probably, but still not a good feeling.

Years ago when I first started I was taught that if it was an obvious Christmas present like a Barbie Power Wheels Jeep to hide it from the kids and get Mom or Dad to come out so that we could put in their garage.

Now I just leave them by the door and move on to the next stop.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Years ago when I first started I was taught that if it was an obvious Christmas present like a Barbie Power Wheels Jeep to hide it from the kids and get Mom or Dad to come out so that we could put in their garage.

I was never trained to knock and hide it, but I always do. I leave it during the day, but if it’s after school let’s out, I always knock and get the parents if it’s obvious what it is.

E

el blanco

I hold down the horn button down for 5 seconds, and then point the picture on the pkg. directly at the house.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

Getting jaded now that you are on short time?