By Invitation Only

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
Everyone please be sure and hold onto something throughout your workday. I'd hate for someone to come across that "bump" in service that corporate is warning about and have you fall down and skin your knee.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Years ago when I first started I was taught that if it was an obvious Christmas present like a Barbie Power Wheels Jeep to hide it from the kids and get Mom or Dad to come out so that we could put in their garage.

Now I just leave them by the door and move on to the next stop.
Even I am not that big of a D*. How much extra time would it take to make sure a kid doesn't see his present

E

el blanco

Years ago when I first started I was taught that if it was an obvious Christmas present like a Barbie Power Wheels Jeep to hide it from the kids and get Mom or Dad to come out so that we could put in their garage.

Now I just leave them by the door and move on to the next stop.

Scrooge

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
hard to believer you have a child
Because I have a kid I'm supposed to suddenly feel bad for a stranger who ordered their :censored2: last second.

Disappointment is part of life.

When I was little my parents got me a computer desk for Xmas. To do homework on. Yes seriously this was one of my gifts.

When I opened it the first thing I see is. Picture of computer. Thought it was a computer. I was so excited. Yeah 40 seconds later I thought Santa was a real Richard.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
How do you function worrying about stuff like that? If you personally can't control it why worry about it?
I didn’t say I worried. I said it wasn’t a great feeling. The :censored2:ing kids were home, and watched the whole debacle.
Even I am not that big of a D*. How much extra time would it take to make sure a kid doesn't see his present

You forgot the question mark o holy word smith. I’m telling @Monkey Butt !

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Soooo, what kind of doll?
This one.

dscn2526-jpg.168731