By Invitation Only

oldngray

nowhere special
The guy smoking is a strange character. He must be a big time vaper (normally). He wears little bottles of vape juice in a leather holder crisscrossed across his chest like the oldtime cowboys did with bullets. And he wears a headcover like a Muslim. Lol.

He goes to hookah lounges?

There was a shooting at one on my old route a couple of days ago. At 4 am.

Who could have guessed?

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
At least they don’t do like George Foreman did.
I actually delivered to George Foreman's house. (one of them, he had several) He was never there. Some of the kids were, but usually the maid signed for them. Their next door neighbor was named Forsman. We used to have to indirect, and the neighbor was good natured about it. She said people were getting them mixed up all the time. And she took his packages any time there was nobody home.

oldngray

nowhere special
I actually delivered to George Foreman's house. (one of them, he had several) He was never there. Some of the kids were, but usually the maid signed for them. Their next door neighbor was named Forsman. We used to have to indirect, and the neighbor was good natured about it. She said people were getting them mixed up all the time. And she took his packages any time there was nobody home.
Did he give you a grill for Christmas?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Did you get a grill for a Christmas tip? Lol.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Am I crazy? I had a choice of a helper this morning. One was a cute college kid, son of a coworker. The other was a guy closer to my age from Peru. I chose the older guy. I didn’t feel like trying to get the kid to talk or if he did, hearing about college frat parties, Instagram issues, having a curfew, etc. lol.

Might have gotten lucky

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
We need to get you two together to play some shuffleboard. Would be pretty intense

I'll take his ass out on to a golf course.

On another note, I went out to West PA on I-80 today, and every third truck I saw was either a gypsy pulling a UPS trailer, or a UPS tractor pulling a rented trailer (including two Swift trailers). Good luck boys, might get heavy again.