By Invitation Only

oldngray

nowhere special
My doorbell rang last night about 8pm. It was a pizza delivery guy. Said "I have your pizzas. That will be $22.00." "I said I didn't order a pizza. What is the address on the order?" "4022 _____." "This is 4023 _____." I think if I had to deliver anything, the first thing I'd learn is the one side of the street is odd #'s, the other side is even #'s. I texted my neighbor and told them if they had prepaid for their pizzas, I'd be eating them about now. lol.
gifdump_1499_04.gif

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
My doorbell rang last night about 8pm. It was a pizza delivery guy. Said "I have your pizzas. That will be $22.00." "I said I didn't order a pizza. What is the address on the order?" "4022 _____." "This is 4023 _____." I think if I had to deliver anything, the first thing I'd learn is the one side of the street is odd #'s, the other side is even #'s. I texted my neighbor and told them if they had prepaid for their pizzas, I'd be eating them about now. lol.
We have a rookie from the Philippines who had trouble with odd and even addresses...