By Invitation Only

upschuck

I deliver to an animal hospital in Monday’s that receives those sperm tanks. Rest of week it’s on route next to me. He lets them open them. I won’t. I was doing them a favor today and made it my first stop. Of course they wanted to open it. Nope. Doctor told me they will have to start using another company. I told him UPS won’t let them open them either.
What are they checking?

oldngray

nowhere special
I deliver to an animal hospital in Monday’s that receives those sperm tanks. Rest of week it’s on route next to me. He lets them open them. I won’t. I was doing them a favor today and made it my first stop. Of course they wanted to open it. Nope. Doctor told me they will have to start using another company. I told him UPS won’t let them open them either.

Customers lie. They will tell you everyone else lets them open packages and how early they usually get delivered too.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Customers lie. They will tell you everyone else lets them open packages and how early they usually get delivered too.
I asked him. He said he does. He doesn’t feel like fighting them. Lol. I’ll stand my ground as long as I know I’m in the right. I’ve even verified it with my manager before.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

What’s he gonna do after he opens it?

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
EDB8EE0E-797A-4D71-942F-6931DAECE721.jpeg

It’s all in the name...

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
I had a stop at a seedy used car lot once. it was a COD. It was some kind of soap to wash cars with. He wanted me to let him open it, try it out on one of his used cars and then decide if he was going to give me a check for it. I told him no way. He got pissed and cussed me out. I reached down to pick up the package and head back to my PC. He kicked me dead in the ass. There were 2 other low lifes in the office with him. They looked like they were extras on the Soprano's. They all got a big laugh at my expense. I told them I'd be back with the law after I file charges on his ass, and we'll see who laughs then. When the authorities came back later, they were gone. I mean every car, every stick of furniture in the office, everything.