By Invitation Only

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
They noted that the forecast calls for a high of around 20 degrees on Monday while water temperature likely will be in the mid-40s.

City officials agreed the event should be postponed, saying they would rather "err on the side of safety."

Hardly cold at all.
The high is 20........the low in the morning when the is 7..........windchills near the ocean will be negative teens.........not cold? You been mixing kitty litter with your frozen dinners again?

oldngray

nowhere special
The high is 20........the low in the morning when the is 7..........windchills near the ocean will be negative teens.........not cold? You been mixing kitty litter with your frozen dinners again?
z-funny-26-7.jpg

Like your new pup?

upschuck

I only had a paper route in 4th and 5th grade. Then I worked on a mink ranch. (When I was 18 I had a car and the only thing I was delivering was my love to the sweet young things).
I paid for my whole college with the money I made. Came out owing nothing.

oldngray

nowhere special
They used to have a polar plunge into a campus lake near here .. until one year some drunken idiot decided to dive head first into shallow water and broke his neck.

rod

Retired 23 years
I paid for my whole college with the money I made. Came out owing nothing.

I paid for cigarettes, gas and beer and a GOOD time---I suppose in the long run that makes you the winner------------but then again I was a 30 year full time driver without a college degree so I guess I was a winner also.