By Invitation Only

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
The teams they "liked" the best with little to support how they reached those conclusions. And they did say Bama was going to get in regardless of what had happened in the conference championships. I agree Bama is a good team but they didn't prove it during the season by playing almost all weak teams. It wasn't who they beat but not losing that got them in.
No that was not their reasoning. Their reasoning was bama was a top 4 team and it wasn't close enough for a conference championship to matter.

Bama played one less top 25 team than Ohio state. Ohio state went 3-1 bama went 2-1. The conference championship being the only difference. And against teams that finished 500 or better? Bama 8-1 Ohio state 5-2.

The fact of the matter is Ohio state got beat by a very average Iowa team and they didn't just get beat they got shelled.

oldngray

nowhere special
No that was not their reasoning. Their reasoning was bama was a top 4 team and it wasn't close enough for a conference championship to matter.

Bama played one less top 25 team than Ohio state. Ohio state went 3-1 bama went 2-1. The conference championship being the only difference. And against teams that finished 500 or better? Bama 8-1 Ohio state 5-2.

The fact of the matter is Ohio state got beat by a very average Iowa team and they didn't just get beat they got shelled.

How man top 10 teams did each play for a better comparison? And SEC teams that padded their schedules in non conference play?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
My daughter just told me she was nominated by teachers and counselors at her school, for “Youth Citizen of the Year” for our local civic association. I hope she wins and gets some kind of scholarship. :)

E

el blanco

My niece posted yesterday that she dropped her smartphone in the toilet yesterday---at a bowling alley. She recovered it but it didn't sound like it was a fun job. I haven't heard if it is trash yet.

it would have been trash, as soon as it splashed

just saying

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
To all brother drivers all over the country who are currently experiencing frigid temps. I feel your pain. It's even cold down here in Texas.
IMG_1609.JPG

Wait a minute. That's not my outside thermometer. It's my fridge. Never mind. As you were.