By Invitation Only

MAKAVELI

Cutch's stats have been going down last few years. Had a slight bump last year. Him and longoria were decent pick ups for the next year or two but what did they give up to get them? Dodgers d backs and Rockies all look to be set up very well for the next 4-5 years. Might of been a better move the Giants to try to get younger.
I think the three championships they have shows they know what they are doing. Those championships have been won with the right mix of youth and experience. Dodgers can be as young as they want or one of the highest payrolls as they want. It still won't translate into championships.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I think the three championships they have shows they know what they are doing. Those championships have been won with the right mix of youth and experience. Dodgers can be as young as they want or one of the highest payrolls as they want. It still won't translate into championships.
Old, bold and unwilling to fold: Can the Giants make one last run? via @ESPN App Old, bold and unwilling to fold: Can the Giants make one last run?

Id say that sums it pretty well. One last desperation heave.

Kind of like in dumb and dumber. So you're saying there's a chance.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
91934558-FFB3-45EA-8276-071EA5E6C718.jpeg

Good morning.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Key word is average. Giants didn't trade for 10 years down the road. They are getting quality veterans to make it in the playoffs now. Ttku

Cutch's stats have been going down last few years. Had a slight bump last year. Him and longoria were decent pick ups for the next year or two but what did they give up to get them? Dodgers d backs and Rockies all look to be set up very well for the next 4-5 years. Might of been a better move the Giants to try to get younger.

Old, bold and unwilling to fold: Can the Giants make one last run? via @ESPN App Old, bold and unwilling to fold: Can the Giants make one last run?

Id say that sums it pretty well. One last desperation heave.

Nah, that would be the Cardinals.[/QUOTE]

Not sure why you guys are arguing....Yankees are in beast mode for awhile.....second place doesn’t count.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Giants have another option next year. Most likely they sign him to another long term deal before that.
I don't see any way he signs long term. For one it would be hard to work out the money unless they can somehow dump a ton of their terrible contracts.

Two he's going to want to be somewhere with a chance to win and the Giants will be going thru a full fledge rebuild very soon