By Invitation Only

oldngray

nowhere special
The girl cleaning my teeth told me the UPS driver got stuck in her driveway yesterday. Only for a couple of minutes because he used traction strips and was out of there. I still had to laugh about it.

MAKAVELI

I don't see any way he signs long term. For one it would be hard to work out the money unless they can somehow dump a ton of their terrible contracts.

Two he's going to want to be somewhere with a chance to win and the Giants will be going thru a full fledge rebuild very soon
Until he actually says he wants to test free agency I'll believe he wants to stay. In the unlikely event he doesn't sign, the Giants would most likely trade him.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
Wahoo! Manager asked me if I wanted day off. Yessiree! Freight is late and expecting snow later. :)
When I was given the day off while in the building AM, I'd just about pull a hamstring getting to the parking lot. Last line of defense was the guard shack. Once I got past that I was home free. Management had been known to change their minds and call the shack to get them to tell you to come back in. "You didn't see me!"

oldngray

nowhere special
When I was given the day off while in the building AM, I'd just about pull a hamstring getting to the parking lot. Last line of defense was the guard shack. Once I got past that I was home free. Management had been known to change their minds and call the shack to get them to tell you to come back in. "You didn't see me!"
And if the phone rings you don't answer.

oldngray

nowhere special
You laughing at the misfortune of others, how so unlike you
haters_gonna_hate.gif

oldngray

nowhere special