By Invitation Only

oldngray

nowhere special
Lighten everybody up for one day after the snow then today it's all red and 20% of the drivers sitting at home. Gotta love
This place.
The snow will miraculously go away.

Streets on my route were a low priority and it usually took several days before they got plowed. If at all. Usually they would just dump a little salt on it.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
During UPSer Appreciation Week, we celebrate the hard work of all UPSers.

background.jpg

This the background for the newest UPSer log in screen. "the hard work of all UPSers."

What a :censored2: joke.

The demographics of this group look like all management. They would never give those POS PTers or the scumbag drivers nice UPS shirts like that. Bunch of lies!!!

And WTF is wrong with this person? Clearly just started as unloader, promoted to Division Manager very next day.
ScreenHunter_148 Jan. 17 08.24.jpg

This dude is my hero. He's like, "Look at all these stupid MOF*ers, friend* this place!!!"
ScreenHunter_149 Jan. 17 08.25.jpg

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
During UPSer Appreciation Week, we celebrate the hard work of all UPSers.

View attachment 175988

This the background for the newest UPSer log in screen. "the hard work of all UPSers."

What a :censored2: joke.

The demographics of this group look like all management. They would never give those POS PTers or the scumbag drivers nice UPS shirts like that. Bunch of lies!!!

And WTF is wrong with this person? Clearly just started as unloader, promoted to Division Manager very next day.
View attachment 175989

This dude is my hero. He's like, "Look at all these stupid MOF*ers, friend* this place!!!"
View attachment 175991
I just want to know what y’all get for UPSer Appreciation Werk? Donuts and Bagels? Cool “We Love UPS” t-shirts?

Last edited: