By Invitation Only

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Had a woman call me D* today.
Just the other day, i asked a good friend of mine who works in the office if customers are worse now than before. She said they’re WAY worse. Very abusive and disrespectful. She told a story about a guy calling her a stupid B* and she chased him to the parking lot and knocked his box out of his hands. She doesn’t work the front counter anymore, only the phones. Lol.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Just the other day, i asked a good friend of mine who works in the office if customers are worse now than before. She said they’re WAY worse. Very abusive and disrespectful. She told a story about a guy calling her a stupid B* and she chased him to the parking lot and knocked his box out of his hands. She doesn’t work the front counter anymore, only the phones. Lol.

She got mad because I told she had to wait until I was done helping the customer in front of her before I could help her

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Why am I so conflicted about accepting a feeder bid? I don’t really want to work shift work, and drop down in seniority. But I also don’t like,the package car anymore. Talk me into or out of it......go.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Why am I so conflicted about accepting a feeder bid? I don’t really want to work shift work, and drop down in seniority. But I also don’t like,the package car anymore. Talk me into or out of it......go.
Do it, if you are no longer enjoying delivery , and judging by how much you cry about how things are run at your center you are. The change will do you good. Everyone here who has, has enjoy their lives much better