By Invitation Only

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I forgot it used to be like that. I never liked traveling that road.

One load we lost was a couple weeks before Christmas. Our driver coming north dozed off right around Dr. Tom's (I'm sure you know where that is), and rear ended a load of pigs.

The joke that year was we were getting hams instead of turkeys.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
When you take your doll for a ride, does she sit in the front seat? Or do you have a car seat for it?
Only a special box for transporting my finest.

20180114_132320.jpg

sailfish

Off-lease?

Brace yourself for the required maintenance costs. There is a reason most new BMWs are leased and not sold.
It was a lease. I got a full bumper-to-bumper warranty on it so I'm good on that for another three and a half years at least.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
It was a lease. I got a full bumper-to-bumper warranty on it so I'm good on that for another three and a half years at least.

Good. They will kill you on maintenance.

Auto (with that silly shifter), or standard.

Does your's have that dial/joystick thing for the electronics?

sailfish

Good. They will kill you on maintenance.

Auto (with that silly shifter), or standard.

Does your's have that dial/joystick thing for the electronics?
Auto with the electronically controlled stick and paddle shifters. Dial/joystick for controlling the screen interface.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Auto with the electronically controlled stick and paddle shifters. Dial/joystick for controlling the screen interface.

What 4-series?

The BMW I drove that was the most fun was a 3-series M sport, 6-speed.

My favorite was a 2018 320i X-drive. Just a nice little sedan.

The one I laughed about most was a 2015 X-5 diesel I was taking to auction that kept throwing alarms on the big screen telling me it was at half power and to see my dealer NOW!!!! That was sold at auction, came back through arbitration, brought back here and 'fixed', sent back to auction, came back again and was sent off to the wholesale auction.

I got to kill a BMW.

sailfish

What 4-series?

The BMW I drove that was the most fun was a 3-series M sport, 6-speed.

My favorite was a 2018 320i X-drive. Just a nice little sedan.

The one I laughed about most was a 2015 X-5 diesel I was taking to auction that kept throwing alarms on the big screen telling me it was at half power and to see my dealer NOW!!!! That was sold at auction, came back through arbitration, brought back here and 'fixed', sent back to auction, came back again and was sent off to the wholesale auction.

I got to kill a BMW.
428i X-Drive. Thing is a snow machine. Comfortable, stylish cruiser like the way I want it most of the time, but it's got the balls to slingshot past probably 90% of the other cars I encounter around here when people want to dilly-dally or play the accelerate-when-getting-passed game. Feels firmly planted too.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
428i X-Drive. Thing is a snow machine. Comfortable, stylish cruiser like the way I want it most of the time, but it's got the balls to slingshot past probably 90% of the other cars I encounter around here when people want to dilly-dally or play the accelerate-when-getting-passed game. Feels firmly planted too.

Oh, yeah.

I drove one of these home from New Jersey last summer. With the M-sport package.

Build Your Own Car: Luxury Car Customizer by BMW USA