By Invitation Only

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Meh. Unless you know a 28 year old of Eastern European decent, that won’t sell our kids.....and would give BJs in the morning, then probably not.

Air conditioning and a radio. No more fat pig baby orcas and their Zulily and Wayfair s*.

End of story glad I could be the voice of reason. You're welcome!

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Two years. And for six months you are on the Q list. Basically bottom of the list until you come off it. Then you go back to your spot based on building seniority.

Don’t know how it is there But around here their are a few CPUs in the afternoon and a few day time runs

Most everything else at night on 4 lane interstate with little traffic. It would be monotonous as hell to do everyday

But, is it better than shuffling cardboard all day.

That is the question

Way back when I considered it, we had one CPU trip (we called it city trailer) that the most senior guy in the building ran. We also had 2-3 feeder runs at night. Two to HARPA down one of the most treacherous roads in the state in bad weather, and I forget where the other one went.

I actually got my first real route because the guy that had it was the lowest seniority qualified driver, and nobody else wanted to go feeder.

From then on, it was all easy-ish rural routes for me.

Good luck.

Wilson1397

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!
Way back when I considered it, we had one CPU trip (we called it city trailer) that the most senior guy in the building ran. We also had 2-3 feeder runs at night. Two to HARPA down one of the most treacherous roads in the state in bad weather, and I forget where the other one went.

I actually got my first real route because the guy that had it was the lowest seniority qualified driver, and nobody else wanted to go feeder.

Good luck.
Cmon, that road isn’t that bad

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck

Good luck.
My building currently has over 100 feeder drivers. Don’t know how many routes they run, but I’d drop in on the list in the low 70’s.

Wilson1397

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!
Three lanes with occasional passing zones?

We lost two trailers that I remember.

Now it's not. I drive it at least twice a week. In the day light. With Jersey barriers between the lanes.
I forgot it used to be like that. I never liked traveling that road.