By Invitation Only

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
We get four meals for two, it’s eighty a week. Then we make a crock pot meal or so,etching that will last two or three nights on the cheap. Been equal to what we would’ve spent. And you get variety.
Portions like a French restaurant.
Trip is eating a sammich 30 minutes later.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
We get four meals for two, it’s eighty a week. Then we make a crock pot meal or so,etching that will last two or three nights on the cheap. Been equal to what we would’ve spent. And you get variety.
That’s not bad. You can’t eat out for that unless it’s fast food and buying the ingredients to make those meals won’t be much cheaper.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I signed up. I get my first shipment on Saturday. I figured half price and free shipping the first time, why not?

oldngray

nowhere special
Disadvantage of cooking for yourself is you end up with leftovers for days and get tired of them. Some things you can freeze for later but not everything.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Interesting how? I had never heard of it and looked it up.
Omg it the thing at least around here. I don't know if there was a woman on my Facebook feed that didn't get one for Xmas lol

Just learning to use it and learning 7 minute cook time isn't really 7 min. That doesn't take into account the time needed to build up pressure.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Omg it the thing at least around here. I don't know if there was a woman on my Facebook feed that didn't get one for Xmas lol

Just learning to use it and learning 7 minute cook time isn't really 7 min. That doesn't take into account the time needed to build up pressure.
I don’t pay attention to the latest gadgets at all.

oldngray

nowhere special

so its a fancy pressure cooker?