By Invitation Only

rod

Retired 23 years
Have you seen what those gals look like? Covering is a good thing.

When my granddaughters were taking swimming lessons in Dallas one of their instructors was a young Muslim gal who wore a swimsuit (if you call it that) that covered her from head to toe. The thing is was that it was so skin tight it left absolutely nothing to the imagination--I mean nothing. It was to the point where you felt you were going to jail just for looking at her.

rod

Retired 23 years
It sure wouldn’t hurt my feelings to not have to pump gas, especially when it’s raining or 10° outside.

Why do women run errands 2 or 3 days with less than a quarter of a tank of gas when the weather is nice out and then wait until its crappy to fuel up? When I first got married my wife would constantly wait until her car was sucking fumes before she would fill up. I warned her a dozen times what would eventually happen. She finally did run out one night and I happened to be away on a fishing trip. She still lets it get too low as far as I'm concerned but at least now days there are cell phones and AAA.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Why do women run errands 2 or 3 days with less than a quarter of a tank of gas when the weather is nice out and then wait until its crappy to fuel up? When I first got married my wife would constantly wait until her car was sucking fumes before she would fill up. I warned her a dozen times what would eventually happen. She finally did run out one night and I happened to be away on a fishing trip. She still lets it get too low as far as I'm concerned but at least now days there are cell phones and AAA.
Your guess is as good as mine. I’ve never run out of gas. Too scared to. Lol.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
She must be an attractive woman. The more attractive, the more likely they will do that. They are accustomed to getting people to do things for them.

Wally

giphy-1.gif
Your guess is as good as mine. I’ve never run out of gas. Too scared to. Lol.
I'm scared...Waaahhh!

Wally

You went from your mommy taking care of you and fixing things you screw up to your wife. I’ve basically been taking care of myself since I was 17. I have no family I can call here. I do my best to avoid something stupid happening, like running out of gas. If that bothers you, too bad.
Didn't Wally tell you to get your hooks into a rich guy? But nooooo. You won't listen.