By Invitation Only

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
:censored2:ty lol

Dinner out did not go well.
Wanna hear something crazy? My daughter is a teacher in West Virginia. She said they’re getting ready to up their insurance a crazy amount and their payment will be based on household income. In other wards, they’ll take the spouse’s income as well as any part time job the teacher might have into consideration. Big rumors of an upcoming strike. They’re already 48th in salary.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Wanna hear something crazy? My daughter is a teacher in West Virginia. She said they’re getting ready to up their insurance a crazy amount and their payment will be based on household income. In other wards, they’ll take the spouse’s income as well as any part time job the teacher might have into consideration. Big rumors of an upcoming strike. They’re already 48th in salary.
Yeah that sounds like a good reason to strike. It's funny because to me taking household income into account sounds like a very liberal tactic but making them pay certainly is not

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Yeah that sounds like a good reason to strike. It's funny because to me taking household income into account sounds like a very liberal tactic but making them pay certainly is not
I was reading everything they’re doing and I was like, WTF!? I mean, seriously, basing their insurance payments on household income??? I’ve never heard of anything like that except for government programs.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
True that. Seemed like you wanted to talk about it. My bad.
really.gif