By Invitation Only

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Rough day for ups stock. Why? Because the company has been getting by on small old buildings with patchwork since the 90's and it's gonna cost them out the ass to get the infrastructure where it needs to be.

It is funny as hell that employees have seen the writing on the wall for years while making $30 an hour. All while the dudes making 9-10 figures are saying we can get by I think this internet shopping thing is just a fad.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Rough day for ups stock. Why? Because the company has been getting by on small old buildings with patchwork since the 90's and it's gonna cost them out the ass to get the infrastructure where it needs to be.

It is funny as hell that employees have seen the writing on the wall for years while making $30 an hour. All while the dudes making 9-10 figures are saying we can get by I think this internet shopping thing is just a fad.
How much do you spend to accommodate just 4 weeks of the year? Why not turn the valve off at certain limits?

Brownslave688

How much do you spend to accommodate just 4 weeks of the year? Why not turn the valve off at certain limits?
It's at least 8 weeks now and probably closer to 10-12. And I'm
Not disagreeing. I've been saying that for a long time.

However many building have needed upgrades for years the extra volume just finally broke the back.

My building literally has rusted out holes in the metal that an average sized dog could fit thru

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

However many building have needed upgrades for years the extra volume just finally broke the back.

My building literally has rusted out holes in the metal that an average sized dog could fit thru
Do y'all have real bathrooms, like with running water?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Sounds like they are putting the money into the air operation.

rod

Retired 23 years
@sailfish, did about 200 miles today in a brand new 328XD sport wagon. White over black and camel.

Pretty sweet little ride.

I had to pull it up on Youtube just to see what you were even talking about. It wouldn't be very practical around here. I'm sure the nearest dealer to have it serviced would be at least 125 miles away.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

I had to pull it up on Youtube just to see what you were even talking about. It wouldn't be very practical around here. I'm sure the nearest dealer to have it serviced would be at least 125 miles away.

And, service will be expensive.

It is a nice, fun and actually practical car, though.

Brownslave688

@RonBurgandy?????????? @Big Arrow Down...D father in law made his own mortadella
IMG_6605.JPG