By Invitation Only

oldngray

nowhere special
Sounds nifty.....
gifdump_1525_14.gif

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Sometimes it's nice living in an economically depressed area.

I'm sure most of you pay $20 an hour for illegal labor. I've got two union carpenters working for $20 an hour. Finally a light at the end of the tunnel on this house

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Sometimes it's nice living in an economically depressed area.

I'm sure most of you pay $20 an hour for illegal labor. I've got two union carpenters working for $20 an hour. Finally a light at the end of the tunnel on this house
In Jersey, the illegal labor cost is for a mom and two kids, to clean. So it breaks down to less than seven an hour for each.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
I'm sure most of you pay $20 an hour for illegal labor.
There is a stretch of road near me where there are literally hundreds of laborers milling around daily. I was looking for an address a while back. I pulled into a parking lot to update my GPS, and looked up to see 20 men running towards my pickup. Scared the :censored2: out of me. You name your price per hour. If they won't accept that, they will walk away. Most won't.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
There is a stretch of road near me where there are literally hundreds of laborers milling around daily. I was looking for an address a while back. I pulled into a parking lot to update my GPS, and looked up to see 20 men running towards my pickup. Scared the :censored2: out of me. You name your price per hour. If they won't accept that, they will walk away. Most won't.

We have a place like that here, but they’re all taken....

FA69A08C-7A79-45C0-A0DC-023979E7F0E2.jpeg

oldngray

nowhere special

The parking lots of home improvement stores?