By Invitation Only

oldngray

nowhere special
Some insurance companies are charging more if you have one now. Folks are falling off.
My neighbor has one similar to this

Blue.jpg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
In 2006, the Consumer Product Safety Review estimated that 109,522 injuries were caused by a trampoline. Of these injuries, 71,265 were suffered by children from 5 - 14 years old. 104,729 were treated and released in emergency rooms, while 4,793 were either hospitalized or killed.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
It wouldn't, that is why you have a parent sign them.
Yeah see. There is the problem. I live in a development. Kids play with different kids all the time. They don’t have there parents with them when they play. Also, when we are not home , or paying attention to the backyard, what stops a neighborhood kid from climbing in and not signing. Big pain in the ass.

upschuck

Yeah see. There is the problem. I live in a development. Kids play with different kids all the time. They don’t have there parents with them when they play. Also, when we are not home , or paying attention to the backyard, what stops a neighborhood kid from climbing in and not signing. Big pain in the ass.
I hope they don't take you for everything. :)

I busted my back on one of those things, took it a while before it felt right again.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
That's what they call the projects now, a development?