By Invitation Only

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
What were they to do?
My youngest was very busy at that age. Before we flew I used to go to the dollar store and buy multiple “gifts” and wrap them. Every hour she got to open one if she behaved. Also, I brought plenty of snacks. I knew how to keep her occupied and distracted. The key is to make it a fun experience.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
My youngest was very busy at that age. Before we flew I used to go to the dollar store and buy multiple “gifts” and wrap them. Every hour she got to open one if she behaved. Also, I brought plenty of snacks. I knew how to keep her occupied and distracted. The key is to make it a fun experience.
The fact that no one else on that flight stood up and said control that gosh darn kid or I will. Is simply amazing

oldngray

nowhere special
picdump_1691_16.jpg

oldngray

nowhere special
One of the former managers in my building has a son with autism. He’s a big boy and she’s afraid of him. She has to lock her bedroom door. Very sad situation.
I had a friend with a son like that. When he started trying to molest his little sister they finally had to have him institutionalized.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I had a friend with a son like that. When he started trying to molest his little sister they finally had to have him institutionalized.
Dang
The kid on my route is about 8. He will yell a few words but he doesn’t listen at all. Really wacked .