By Invitation Only

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
We had a runner that didn't pretrip or chain the door. It opened on the highway.

Half the load dumped out! Lol

rod

Retired 23 years
Darts

In places where alcoholic beverages are consumed, English law has long permitted betting only on games of skill, as opposed to games of chance, and then only for small stakes. An apocryphal tale relates that in 1908, Jim Garside, the landlord of the Adelphi Inn, Leeds, England was called before the local magistrates to answer the charge that he had allowed betting on a game of chance, darts, on his premises. Garside asked for the assistance of local champion William "Bigfoot" Annakin who attended as a witness and demonstrated that he could hit any number on the board nominated by the court. Garside was discharged as the magistrates found darts, indeed, to be a game of skill.

Phil Taylor is still the champ

oldngray

nowhere special

Phil Taylor is still the champ

Real Men use big darts

Jarts.jpg

lawndarts.jpg

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I've got a set of those old lawn darts that I actually sharpened on the bench grinder so they would stick better. Probably not the smartest thing I ever did. Any time I want to piss off the wife when the grandkids are here all I have to say is "I think I'll get out the lawn darts".

Used to play Blind yard darts
1 team on either side of a garage had 4 sets of Darts so 4 rings on each side

Nobody ever went to the Hospital had a few “minor” semi impalememts

And parents today worry about if JR. gets a ribbon for showing up

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli