By Invitation Only

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
:censored2:ing kidding me?

You shouldn't be tired after 5 or 7 hours. That's not even full time work!!!
IMG_6652.JPG

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I am :censored2:ing hot. My parents better hope they beat me home tonight.

My brother who lives 3 hours away bought a car at a dealership by us. And apparently needed it so bad they had to drive it to him today. So at 5:30 at night they have my daughter 2 hours away and are just sitting down to eat!!!!!!!

The wife and I were completely oblivious to all of this until they weren't home when she went to pick Ava up

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

My brother who lives 3 hours away bought a car at a dealership by us. And apparently needed it so bad they had to drive it to him today. So at 5:30 at night they have my daughter 2 hours away and are just sitting down to eat!!!!!!!

The wife and I were completely oblivious to all of this until they weren't home when she went to pick Ava up
What you need is a smokin' hot nanny.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Alone time with the wife.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.

White people problems.

@MAKAVELI am I wrong??

Last edited: