By Invitation Only

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I was just making fun of Mizzou's team, didn't know anything about their infractions.
Yeah I figured you were but yes they got a couple scholarships stripped and maybe 1 year postseason ban.

Not that it mattered at all.

They were also on the verge of some serious APR sanctions because the previous coach had so many transfers that weren't in good academic standing.

upschuck

Yeah I figured you were but yes they got a couple scholarships stripped and maybe 1 year postseason ban.

Not that it mattered at all.

They were also on the verge of some serious APR sanctions because the previous coach had so many transfers that weren't in good academic standing.
Is MPJ coming back just to prove to the NBA that he is good to go? Hope he ain't rushing it, for his sake.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Is MPJ coming back just to prove to the NBA that he is good to go? Hope he ain't rushing it, for his sake.
Doctor wouldn't clear him if he wasn't ready.

From what I read when he had the surgery 6-8 weeks wasn't an uncommon recovery time. So they've been super cautious.

And no I think he's coming back because he wants to play for mizzou and play with his brother. I don't necessarily mean it in a bad way but the porter family is different.

upschuck

Doctor wouldn't clear him if he wasn't ready.

From what I read when he had the surgery 6-8 weeks wasn't an uncommon recovery time. So they've been super cautious.

And no I think he's coming back because he wants to play for mizzou and play with his brother. I don't necessarily mean it in a bad way but the porter family is different.
Doctors have cleared many athletes that weren't ready, I'm sure.

I'm sure that brother thing is the big draw, because this may be the last time they are able to do that.

Hope he stays healthy the rest of his college career, or might take a serious hit in the draft, isn't he projected number 1? Think I saw that somewhere.