By Invitation Only

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The Serenity Prayer is what I try to live my life by. My eldest has adopted it as hers also.
ermey.jpg

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Three KY players. Nerlins Noel ( he was payed after he went pro by his agent he signed with) Bam that one could cost them games but was not tied to UK. It was while NC state was recruiting him, and Kevin Knox who had a meal supposedly paid for by an agent. His Dad denies ever meeting him. And even if he did it was less than 200 dollars all he has to do is pay it back. Worst that could happen is lose some victories from last year. No banners pulled down or probation

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Three KY players. Nerlins Noel ( he was payed after he went pro by his agent he signed with) Bam that one could cost them games but was not tied to UK. It was while NC state was recruiting him, and Kevin Knox who had a meal supposedly paid for by an agent. His Dad denies ever meeting him. And even if he did it was less than 200 dollars all he has to do is pay it back. Worst that could happen is lose some victories from last year. No banners pulled down or probation
So Kentucky is clean, but Duke is dirty?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
The info we are getting now is the tip of the iceberg.

Maybe it's time cal tested the pro waters again til
This blows over lol

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Keep dreaming. Put Kentucky into that just to get clicks
Riiiiiiiight.

Interested to see how this plays out. What should happen is about a dozen big name coaches and programs go down.

What will likely happen is a few assistant coaches take the fall and the programs get slaps on the wrist.

oldngray

nowhere special
Riiiiiiiight.

Interested to see how this plays out. What should happen is about a dozen big name coaches and programs go down.

What will likely happen is a few assistant coaches take the fall and the programs get slaps on the wrist.

One big name program will get hit hard as a supposed example. No way it will be one of the "special" teams like Duke.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Riiiiiiiight.

Nothing I am hearing has ties to the coaches or staff at UK. I don't even think Knox will have to sit a game