By Invitation Only

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
Don't know where this low clearance overpass is, but it has a camera, youtube channel and a website dedicated to the drivers who ignore the warning signs. Some of them are pretty comical.

oldngray

nowhere special
Around there are several low underpasses and the problem isn't as much trucks trying to go under them as it is they will go that way and have an Oh :censored2:! moment and have to back up and turn around.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
Around there are several low underpasses and the problem isn't as much trucks trying to go under them as it is they will go that way and have an Oh :censored2:! moment and have to back up and turn around.
I had moments like that in my career. Most feeder drivers have. Not necessarily with low clearances, but perhaps heading some direction and not being able to turn around without backing up. Worst case scenario:having to break down a set of doubles and rebuild them.

oldngray

nowhere special
I had moments like that in my career. Most feeder drivers have. Not necessarily with low clearances, but perhaps heading some direction and not being able to turn around without backing up. Worst case scenario:having to break down a set of doubles and rebuild them.
A lot of it was drivers unfamiliar with the area and just following a map.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Don't know where this low clearance overpass is, but it has a camera, youtube channel and a website dedicated to the drivers who ignore the warning signs. Some of them are pretty comical.
That must be a really strong bridge with all the hits it’s taken.

Imagine the feeling those drivers have in the pit of their stomachs when they hear that crash. Lol.

oldngray

nowhere special
There are a lot of railroad underpasses around here. A truck might leave a coat of paint on them but no way will they damage the bridge. If a truck goes the wrong way all of the nearby routes will also have low bridges. The only safe detours take them miles out of their way.

upschuck

I bet he will have big money start backing him soon.
NRA?

He is in it for the money, he is seeking punitive damages. By the time this case is resolved, he would be able to buy them anyways. For some reason, this reminds me of the cases that people want to be victims, so they can cry discrimination. After the first try, he waited over a week, in a different city to try again, at a place he knew wouldn't sell him one. Was already getting the case going by doing that.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Kerr married Treena Van Doorne, an English actress, on 22 September 1955.[1] They first met when they were both 11 years old.[1] They had three children together: Tessa (born 1956), Andrew (born 1960) and Kareena (born 1968).[1]

Kerr has lived in Mount Vernon, Washington for several years. Treena Kerr died on 17 September 2015, five days before what would have been their 60th wedding anniversary.[10]

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
NRA?

He is in it for the money, he is seeking punitive damages. By the time this case is resolved, he would be able to buy them anyways. For some reason, this reminds me of the cases that people want to be victims, so they can cry discrimination. After the first try, he waited over a week, in a different city to try again, at a place he knew wouldn't sell him one. Was already getting the case going by doing that.
Well someone needed to do it

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Guess where I'm eating.

IMG_6698.JPG