By Invitation Only

oldngray

nowhere special
You know how much energy it takes to get the remote? Sometimes it hides in cushions or elsewhere.
th.jpg

MeLlamoMud

I'm going to disappoint you.
I give the others about one and a half seconds to make their move and if they don't I'm going. This taking turns crap and driver to the right goes first is all a pipe dream.
They have started putting round abouts in my area...it's the best! I drive that route just be all...look at me, I'm Brittish!

oldngray

nowhere special
They have started putting round abouts in my area...it's the best! I drive that route just be all...look at me, I'm Brittish!

Any normal person hates those. They work if the drivers are courteous. Not typical of American drivers. One of those ideas that appeal to people who come up with things like ORION.

MeLlamoMud

I'm going to disappoint you.
Any normal person hates those. They work if the drivers are courteous. Not typical of American drivers. One of those ideas that appeal to people who come up with things like ORION.
We don't seem to have any issues, its a smooth flow...no back up...

Unlike the 4 way stops...those are ugh.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

Definite learning curve.

You expect improvement from people who get confused at stop signs?

Are you discourteous and confused in them?

Several have been built here in the past few years, and they work like a charm.