By Invitation Only

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
E72077CE-75EC-41CB-B4D8-D95902CA5292.jpeg

Good morning!

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Did either of you click on the link? The explosion was triggered when the victims walked in to a trip wire that had been positioned just above a busy sidewalk. Could have very easily been an innocent child.
Did YOU click on the link? Nowhere in that article did it mention a trip wire. The trip wire incident was in another location where two guys were injured.

oldngray

nowhere special
Did YOU click on the link? Nowhere in that article did it mention a trip wire. The trip wire incident was in another location where two guys were injured.

I saw another story that did mention the trip wire.

Police and federal agents said Sunday night's blast triggered along a street by a nearly invisible tripwire suggests a "higher level of sophistication" than they have seen before in three early package bombs left on doorsteps, and means the carnage is now random, rather than targeted at someone in particular.
The Latest: Package bomb explodes at FedEx in Texas; 1 hurt

Its getting hard to keep up with all the package bomb incidents.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I saw another story that did mention the trip wire.

Police and federal agents said Sunday night's blast triggered along a street by a nearly invisible tripwire suggests a "higher level of sophistication" than they have seen before in three early package bombs left on doorsteps, and means the carnage is now random, rather than targeted at someone in particular.
The Latest: Package bomb explodes at FedEx in Texas; 1 hurt

Its getting hard to keep up with all the package bomb incidents.
I think that’s from a previous bomb.