By Invitation Only

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
When he sees a funny white powder he sniffs to make sure it isn't anthrax?
That would be nice. KIDDING!! He does creep out my female coworkers though. He wanted to come to my house a few years ago to pick up my old ID while I was on vacation. I said something to my manager about it and he shut that down quickly. lol.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
Wassup, ya'all? Had a retired feeder driver get together yesterday at a bar and grill. About 27 drivers showed up. A good time was had by all. I sure miss hanging out with those guys. The first liar doesn't have a chance. lol.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
IMG_1902.JPG
howdy Tex
Hey, O&G. You might know the answer to this. I was out enjoying nature Sunday and came across this on a path. I've been in Texas all my life and have never seen snails this big before. Was wondering what kind they are. I hope this pic doesn't get deleted because they are "wrestling" lol
IMG_1902.JPG

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
View attachment 185877
Hey, O&G. You might know the answer to this. I was out enjoying nature Sunday and came across this on a path. I've been in Texas all my life and have never seen snails this big before. Was wondering what kind they are. I hope this pic doesn't get deleted because they are "wrestling" lol
View attachment 185877
After reading more, looks like you should have killed them. They’re very invasive.