By Invitation Only

oldngray

nowhere special
z-funny-592.jpg

oldngray

nowhere special
Was thinking about the zoo this morning, but snow showers in the forecast. Yesterday was nice, but a thousand errands to be run.
It was supposed to snow here but didn't get more than flurries. Just cold.

Zoo is good this time of year when its a lot less crowded. One of the best zoos in the country near here.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Not that I didn't know already but man I'm up against a stacked deck keeping this girl in line.

Grandma still heats up all of her milk. Says she won't drink it if it's not heated up. That's funny because I haven't heated her milk for at least 6 months. She still sucks it down for me. Why? She knows I won't heat it up.

Some nights it takes my wife a couple hours to put her down at night. While I walk her into her bedroom sing her one song and put her down. Why? Because mommy will go pick her up and snuggle her 5 more times after she cries. Me.....nope once I put her to bed she's in bed.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Not that I didn't know already but man I'm up against a stacked deck keeping this girl in line.

Grandma still heats up all of her milk. Says she won't drink it if it's not heated up. That's funny because I haven't heated her milk for at least 6 months. She still sucks it down for me. Why? She knows I won't heat it up.

Some nights it takes my wife a couple hours to put her down at night. While I walk her into her bedroom sing her one song and put her down. Why? Because mommy will go pick her up and snuggle her 5 more times after she cries. Me.....nope once I put her to bed she's in bed.

Perhaps Mom is looking for the personal interaction that would otherwise be lacking in her life.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit

Dad acts all tough, but we know he's a softy