By Invitation Only

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Not that I didn't know already but man I'm up against a stacked deck keeping this girl in line.

Grandma still heats up all of her milk. Says she won't drink it if it's not heated up. That's funny because I haven't heated her milk for at least 6 months. She still sucks it down for me. Why? She knows I won't heat it up.

Some nights it takes my wife a couple hours to put her down at night. While I walk her into her bedroom sing her one song and put her down. Why? Because mommy will go pick her up and snuggle her 5 more times after she cries. Me.....nope once I put her to bed she's in bed.
Yep. Get use to it. Won’t get any better ....

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Not that I didn't know already but man I'm up against a stacked deck keeping this girl in line.

Grandma still heats up all of her milk. Says she won't drink it if it's not heated up. That's funny because I haven't heated her milk for at least 6 months. She still sucks it down for me. Why? She knows I won't heat it up.

Some nights it takes my wife a couple hours to put her down at night. While I walk her into her bedroom sing her one song and put her down. Why? Because mommy will go pick her up and snuggle her 5 more times after she cries. Me.....nope once I put her to bed she's in bed.
That’s one thing I loved about raising my daughter by myself. I never had anyone working against me. Sure made it easier.