By Invitation Only

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Nope!

Unlike you, I am looking forward to exploring the area that I will be moving to. I am also looking forward to doing some of the things that I have wanted to do but did not have the time to do, such as learning to play golf and taking a photography class. I also plan on working-----I would like to either teach driver's ed or prepare taxes-----along with volunteering at the local VA facility.

You and your online spouse @oldngray may be surprised to learn that there is more to retirement than Brown Cafe.
Upstate teaching Drivers Ed...

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
upload_2018-3-27_7-22-32.png

rod

Retired 23 years
Upstate teaching Drivers Ed...

We just had a young gal in Mn. drive right into the license testing building when she put it in drive and not reverse. Put her car half way into the building. She failed her test. My wife had to take the test 4 times to pass. I should add that now she is an excellent driver.

moreluck

golden ticket member
We just had a young gal in Mn. drive right into the license testing building when she put it in drive and not reverse. Put her car half way into the building. She failed her test. My wife had to take the test 4 times to pass. I should add that now she is an excellent driver.
probably from years of observing you!!

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

How many chances do they give

Think I would have bought her a bus pass after failure #3