By Invitation Only

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I'm sure you have a restaurant supply store near you. Check with them.

Unless you can do a good job yourself with the right tools, find a pro.
I managed to snag this one from my adoptive mom’s kitchen when she passed a few years ago. It’s the best knife I’ve ever had. It has a really nice weight to the handle. When I got it, it could slice through anything like a hot knife through butter. Her dad always carried a sharpening stone in his pocket and I know he kept it sharp for her. I take good care of it but it’s gotten dull.
D71185F0-664B-44AF-BCC6-B4192234B2EE.jpeg

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I managed to snag this one from my adoptive mom’s kitchen when she passed a few years ago. It’s the best knife I’ve ever had. It has a really nice weight to the handle. When I got it, it could slice through anything like a hot knife through butter. Her dad always carried a sharpening stone in his pocket and I know he kept it sharp for her. I take good care of it but it’s gotten dull.View attachment 186874

Do you keep it in a wooden block?

Budget a couple hundred bucks for some good knives. One chef's knife and one paring knife. Maybe a boning knife also, depending on price.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Do you keep it in a wooden block?

Budget a couple hundred bucks for some good knives. One chef's knife and one paring knife. Maybe a boning knife also, depending on price.
No. It came with its own protective case. I always hand wash it as well as my favorite paring knife which has a case also. I would never use a boning knife. I basically only use those two knives.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
In made I mean put the edge on and made the handle

After many years of tying flies and building fly rods, and more years of building golf clubs, assembling a high quality kitchen knife intrigues me.

Where did you find the blank and directions for building?

Seriously.