By Invitation Only

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
First ride on an Airbus coming back from Vegas. Was bit concerned about the continuous loud whooping noise it was making while taxiing . Did not sound normal.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
First ride on an Airbus coming back from Vegas. Was bit concerned about the continuous loud whooping noise it was making while taxiing . Did not sound normal.
It's the hydraulic systems. When you're taxiing it is usually on one engine, in the case of the airbus one engine doesn't provide enough power to pressurize the primary and backup systems, but too much too pressurize the single one, so it bleeds into the secondary.

Worst noise that gets people on any plane from my experience is on the CRJ-200 when the gear kicks out. It sounds like a hole got punched in the fuselage and air is rushing out.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Listed the condo yesterday and had a showing in the afternoon. They will be coming back today at noon for a second walk through.

139 views on Zillow with 5 saves.

My realtor is a very nice lady but its almost as if I need to take time off to deal with this as she has been blowing up my cell phone.

oldngray

nowhere special
z-funny-19-11.jpg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Yeah but the nose is also where you’re breaking through the air. Also can depend on the systems. The 737 is notoriously loud because the HVAC ducting runs over the cockpit.
Yea, I was wondering if most of the noise is air or engine? Airplanes are far from quiet. Funny, on TV and the movies you never hear noise.