By Invitation Only

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
5EBB1938-70EB-42DA-9E1D-3B0BA856BC78.jpeg

The guy on TV was talking about an area near here with “affordable houses” surrounded by million plus houses, so I looked it up out of curiosity. Those of you in cheap areas need to thank your lucky stars. This cape cod is on the market for $585,000. Lol.

upschuck

View attachment 187027

The guy on TV was talking about an area near here with “affordable houses” surrounded by million plus houses, so I looked it up out of curiosity. Those of you in cheap areas need to thank your lucky stars. This cape cod is on the market for $585,000. Lol.
I found the square footage on another site...1,700 sq ft. It also has a garage. This one though is only 884 sq ft, no garage, $499,000. View attachment 187028
Location, location, location.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
It’s pretty awesome hearing about my daughter’s friends getting into schools like Yale, Cornell, Duke, etc. These are really motivated kids, a lot of them or their parents from other countries. She just showed me a video of a good friend from Ghana, whose family lived in their car for awhile, who got accepted to Yale. This is why people are willing to die to come to America...opportunities.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
It’s pretty awesome hearing about my daughter’s friends getting into schools like Yale, Cornell, Duke, etc. These are really motivated kids, a lot of them or their parents from other countries. She just showed me a video of a good friend from Ghana, whose family lived in their car for awhile, who got accepted to Yale. This is why people are willing to die to come to America...opportunities.
Build that wall...around those lefty schools.