By Invitation Only

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Watching tv with Ava. She had been sitting there not making a peep for a good 20 minutes. Guy punches someone right in the face. She lets out a huge laugh.

That's my girl.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Best shoe I've ever worn for reducing shock and front foot room.
I have fallen arches, plantar fasciitis, nephropathy, and very wide front part of the foot.
The toe area is very roomy, wide and tall.
I have arthritis in hips, ankles and knees and my knee joint is bone on bone ... these reduce the jarring and impact shock.

I played competitive tennis for over 40 years and
I went from 9 1/2 2E to 12 6E when my arches feel.
All of a sudden, I had a dozen pair of shoes that did not fit.
200.gif

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

48EF07F000000578-5358807-image-a-31_1517944162204.jpg

Kelly Ripa at 47.

This was posted on Instagram and users were telling her that someone her age shouldn't dress like that.

I disagree----while I do think that she is a bit too skinny, I think she looks amazing for her age.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Kelly Ripa at 47.

This was posted on Instagram and users were telling her that someone her age shouldn't dress like that.

I disagree----while I do think that she is a bit too skinny, I think she looks amazing for her age.
I agree. I’m sure they're just jealous that they don’t look like that. I could understand their comments if she was out of shape or sagging, but she’s in great shape and nothing is sagging. I think she’s too thin also but she’s rocking that swimsuit.

oldngray

nowhere special
I agree. I’m sure they're just jealous that they don’t look like that. I could understand their comments if she was out of shape or sagging, but she’s in great shape and nothing is sagging. I think she’s too thin also but she’s rocking that swimsuit.
She is super fit for her age but does need to gain a few pounds.

oldngray

nowhere special

Kelly Ripa at 47.

I saw another picture but don't know which is most recent. She was more ripped but also skinnier.