By Invitation Only

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
29422E99-1E6A-4B1E-92F8-83AFC00ED2A8.png
168A9510-26EE-4E84-A5FE-6548847E7F38.png
Happy Easter, Covemastah! Was your little princess dressed in her Easter finest at church this morning?
Yes.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
@cosmo1 I did a five pound pork butt and smoked our ham today in the smoker. Both turned out amazing. Thanks for all your tips!
This new house has an awesome deck and an acre lot. Almost all back yard. I'm ready to throw some parties. Smoke meat and drink beer all day. Smoke cigars sip whiskey and shoot darts all night.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Omg holy terror. Everything is new and she must check it all out. And be in the middle of all the work.

I was putting her crib together today and she grabbed a ratchet and started trying to help.
And THAT’S why you all were much better off with her elsewhere today. Did you teach her how to use the ratchet? I’m sure the noise would be fun for her. Lol.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
And THAT’S why you all were much better off with her elsewhere today. Did you teach her how to use the ratchet? I’m sure the noise would be fun for her. Lol.
I have a ratcheting screwdriver she just loves to run around with and turn non stop.

She's a little young still but for her second bday I'll probably make her a tool bench.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
Are you supposed to stay within a certain distance?

Took a half day off Friday. When we fill out our vacation sheets there’s a spot st the bottom to put where our plow district is and what shift we are on. When I put in for my time off I asked if I needed to fill that part out. My sup said no, it’s not snow season. Well he :censored2:ed me. I was outside the 100 miles so they can’t say :censored2: really. But they’re firing me anyways.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
Are you supposed to stay within a certain distance?

My plow supervisor told me I had to inform them I would be out of town. Our steward threw a fit about it and said that we shouldn’t have to tell them every time we leave the area because it’s none of their :censored2:ing business.

Told me I’ll be coming back. But he told me to be the :censored2: that I am. So every time I leave my house I’m calling the headquarters to tell them.