By Invitation Only

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
My plow supervisor told me I had to inform them I would be out of town. Our steward threw a fit about it and said that we shouldn’t have to tell them every time we leave the area because it’s none of their :censored2:ing business.

Told me I’ll be coming back. But he told me to be the :censored2: that I am. So every time I leave my house I’m calling the headquarters to tell them.
Holy :censored2: man that's nuts.

I'm sure it'll work out

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
A314CA88-B82E-4049-8DE4-8795125B38B4.jpeg

Good morning!

oldngray

nowhere special
. It’s mine , if your inferring about the paint in that room , she calls wine colored , when sun hits certain time of day, looks pink , but it’s not , she loves it , she’s happy, makes my life easy
My wife wanted "rose" color. Everything ended up looking too pink or orange and was different after it dried so impossible to get the exact shade she wanted.

oldngray

nowhere special
Sponsor will give away one (1) $5 HOT-N-READY Lunch Combo (“Promotional Item”), which includes four (4) slices of DEEP!DEEP!TM Dish pepperoni pizza and a 20 ounce Pepsi product, on April 2, 2018 (“Promotion Day”) to each family (defined below) who comes into a Participating Store (defined below) between 11:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. (local time) and mentions this offer at the check-out counter. Offer good during each Participating Store’s 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. window on April 2, 2018 or while supplies last, whichever occurs first. Offer expires and will not be redeemable after 1:00 p.m. (local time) (or while supplies last) on April 2, 2018. TO QUALIFY, YOU MUST PLACE YOUR ORDER NO LATER THAN 1:00 P.M. (LOCAL TIME). IF YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER AFTERWARDS, EVEN IF YOU WERE IN LINE AT 1:00 P.M. (LOCAL TIME), THE OFFER WILL HAVE EXPIRED AND WILL NOT BE FULFILLED.
https://littlecaesars.com/en-us/promotion-rules/crazy-happens

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Sponsor will give away one (1) $5 HOT-N-READY Lunch Combo (“Promotional Item”), which includes four (4) slices of DEEP!DEEP!TM Dish pepperoni pizza and a 20 ounce Pepsi product, on April 2, 2018 (“Promotion Day”) to each family (defined below) who comes into a Participating Store (defined below) between 11:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. (local time) and mentions this offer at the check-out counter. Offer good during each Participating Store’s 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. window on April 2, 2018 or while supplies last, whichever occurs first. Offer expires and will not be redeemable after 1:00 p.m. (local time) (or while supplies last) on April 2, 2018. TO QUALIFY, YOU MUST PLACE YOUR ORDER NO LATER THAN 1:00 P.M. (LOCAL TIME). IF YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER AFTERWARDS, EVEN IF YOU WERE IN LINE AT 1:00 P.M. (LOCAL TIME), THE OFFER WILL HAVE EXPIRED AND WILL NOT BE FULFILLED.
Little Caesars Pizza > Promotion Rules > Crazy Happens
$5 for a piece of cardboard with cheese. Awesome.