By Invitation Only

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
D6774328-31EA-4A02-9D33-33F75A0862E1.jpeg

Okay you win. I’ll back up.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Every school in the county I deliver in has all their doors secured. The front door has a camera and you have to show an ID, then be buzzed in. Not saying it’s 100% fullproof, but I’d feel a lot better with my kids there as opposed to unlocked schools with rocks and/or mini bats. Lol.

Sounds like prison

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I'm not.. mentally unstable enough for that place....

I didn't leave either. I didn't have anything to say. I mean, I guess I could just say hi 25 times a day. is that required? I just don't see the entertainment in that.
Nope. No such requirement here. That’s the requirement in NF. I can’t speak for these guys, but I don’t see any entertainment in that either. You seem like you might fit in well here. No nonsense. Lol. I must warn you though, we’ve all known each other a few years.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Every school in the county I deliver in has all their doors secured. The front door has a camera and you have to show an ID, then be buzzed in. Not saying it’s 100% fullproof, but I’d feel a lot better with my kids there as opposed to unlocked schools with rocks and/or mini bats. Lol.
How about at recess or when school lets out?