By Invitation Only

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I'll just burn the clothes, but I would remember to leave my cell phone at home
True story
One of my regular customers on Saturday, he used to get his medicine delivered to the CC. Killed and cut up his girlfriend , throwing the body parts in creeks and counties around here got arrested and convicted because he had his cell phone with him while disposing of the body parts. Happened about a year and a half ago. He would spend about a half hour just chit chatting with me at the counter. He was a funny dude

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
True story
One of my regular customers on Saturday, he used to get his medicine delivered to the CC. Killed and cut up his girlfriend , throwing the body parts in creeks and counties around here got arrested and convicted because he had his cell phone with him while disposing of the body parts. Happened about a year and a half ago. He would spend about a half hour just chit chatting with me at the counter. He was a funny dude
Did you get goosebumps when you heard what he did?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
True story

Life in Kentucky