By Invitation Only

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
52415296-061B-4D02-91C1-2FDFDB8EE287.jpeg
F9A9A8AE-0660-4469-99D1-B57374926F2D.jpeg
@Wally. This is my front yard. Lol. Top pic is the result of them digging the trench to fix the water line. No effort whatsoever to make it look nice.

oldngray

nowhere special
View attachment 189916 View attachment 189917 @Wally. This is my front yard. Lol. Top pic is the result of them digging the trench to fix the water line. No effort whatsoever to make it look nice.
I would be pissed.

A couple of years ago when my water main went out next to my house they had to dig a trench in my front yard. They did a very good job of repairing and seeding the yard.

That was a private company and not like the government employees who messed up the water line next to the street.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I would be :censored2:.

A couple of years ago when my water main went out next to my house they had to dig a trench in my front yard. They did a very good job of repairing and seeding the yard.

That was a private company and not like the government employees who messed up the water line next to the street.
My landlord is super cheap. Worst one I’ve ever had. He has put as little effort and money into maintaining his house as possible. Only reason I’m still there is my daughter loves her room and the neighborhood is nice. Can’t wait to buy a house again.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I would be :censored2:.

Believe it or not, I’m really not too picky. I can overlook a lot, but this house has so many things wrong with it it’s not funny.